We offer books for a donation of your choice!
Come gather with us as we aspire to build our
Community Monthly Focus
Every month, we support a different organization doing something beautiful in our community or in our world. This month, we are supporting Kyleigh’s Gift. Keep scrolling to learn more about them!
We desire to provide a place for true community to happen and make a difference in the world by giving a portion of our profits to local and global causes. We proudly serve Messenger coffee and make our crepes to order in store. Come gather with us as we aspire to provide the best coffee and crepes possible, and build our coffee community!
Books for non-profit
As well as giving our overflow profits to local and global causes, we also offer books for a donation of your choice, all profits from these books will go directly to the same local and global causes. We offer books from fiction, non-fiction, self-help and many more! Feel free to come on in and buy a book for a donation or bring some books yourself to donate!
“Kyleigh’s Gift provides infant wellness education and parental support to families at Liberty Hospital.
- Every baby born at Liberty Hospital Birthing Center leaves with a Sleep-Sack Swaddle to promote safe sleep.
- Sleep-Sacks in various sizes are available for purchase in the Liberty Hospital Gift Shop.
- Pack & Plays, diapers and car seats are provided for families in need.
- Meal vouchers are given to NICU and Peds moms during their child’s stay at Liberty Hospital. Up to three meal vouchers may be used per day.
- Miscarriage Care Packages are given to women who arrive at Liberty Hospital with a pregnancy loss under 20 weeks. The care packages are available throughout the hospital: Emergency Department, Surgery, Recovery & Birthing Center, making sure that no mom is overlooked.
- Bereavement resources are given to families in the Birthing Center who experience a pregnancy or infant loss. Books for mothers, fathers and siblings are available. A hand-painted angel figurine is given to families in memory of their baby.”
(taken from their website — visit kyleighsgift.com for more information)